Trousers Measurement Guide
1. A Fabric Tape Measure
2. Ten to fifteen minutes.
It Would Help If
3. You had assistance from a friend when measuring (although the majority of the measurements can easily be self-taken, we have found the process to be faster if you have someone readily available to assist you.
4. You wore a good fitting dress-shirt and slacks. If you do not have these items, any form- fitting clothing will suffice (to include a t-shirt and boxers). No jeans and empty your pockets!
• When taking measurements the tape should be held flat against the body; it should
be held snug enough so not droop, but never so tight as to feel restrictive.
• All measurements should be taken to the nearest quarter (.25) inch.
• Do not add wiggle room to your measurements. We will adjust the fit based off of
your selected preferences and build. All measurements are “skin measurements”.
How to Submit this Information
• Enter it directly into our website after you make your account
• Email this info to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Send us a message and submit your information over the phone.
Contact us in Facebook Messenger, Line, WhatsApp or email us at email@example.com
How to Take Your Measurements
1. Trouser Waist
• Measure around your waist at the level where you would normally wear your pants (right above were your belt would be).
• With the tape measure snug around your waist, relax, and take the measurement.
• Don’t be alarmed if this measurement seems larger than expected; off-the-rack pants are normally labeled as being smaller than what they really are.
• Check this measurement.
Trouser Waist is ________._______ inches.
• Measure around the fullest part of your hips and buttocks.
• My Hips/Seat is ________._______ inches.
3. Trouser's Outseam or Length
• Measure from the top of your pant’s waistband to the floor along the outside of your leg.
• Make sure the tape is tight, that you are standing straight, and then measure. No shoes please!
• Double check this measurement.
• Trouser’s Outseam is ______._____ inches.
• Measure around your thigh at its widest point.
• Y ou need measure only one side.
• My Thigh is ______._______inches.
• Measure around your knee at its widest point.
• You need only measure one side.
• My Knee is ______._______inches.
• Measure from the front top of the pant's waistband to the back top of the pant's waistband.
• Crotch Measurement is ______._______ inches.
7. Trousers cuffs
• Measure width around the cuff.
• Trousers cuffs Measurement is ______._______ inches.
You'll receive in your e-mail a copy of this document and a Measures Trousers Form when you make a purchase.
For any questions feel free to contact us.